Friday, April 18, 2008

Alyse Vordermark Handbags


I have decide to start featuring a Etsy seller on my blog when a product jumps out at me.

Today I would like to talk about Alyse Vordermark Handbags. I just saw the greatest bag by her named "Black and White Flower Handbag". I just love the pattern and the black & white color. It would be a great addition to any summer collection. She has so many other beautiful bag styles and patterns to choose from. Ahe will customize the frabric and the style bag you choose. As customer you will end up with your own unique designer bag that noone else will own. Plus you are supporting an artisan and the hand-made movment. Go check it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I would love to email you information about a family festival we are having in Greenwich ct. If you could let me know your email, mine is mollygalterio@ungerpublishing.com
i think your stuff is great and would be a great fit for the festival!