Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowy Day in Connecticut

Well here comes the snow. It is a beautiful snow day in Connecticut today, and it is still coming. I believe we probably already have at least 6 inches on ground. These kind of days are great, you just want to curl up in a blanket and watch a good movie with a cup of hot chocolate. I am actually working from home today, so I don't have much play time until 5:00 pm. then I can get out my materials and start playing around with some new jewelry designs. Here is a great picture of my dog Bela Lugosi not enjoying the snow. He is too cute!

I did some networking this morning, and I have booked my first spot at local book boutique for a month. I also have inquired about showing my jewelry in a garden boutique in LA. I believe that would be a good fit for my flower pieces. I hope to hear back a good response.

As of yesterday, I became a official member of the CT Etsy Street Team, check out there bog at http://ctetsyteam.blogspot.com/. I am slowly becoming an Internet social butterfly. It is fun learning how to network over the Internet.

If you are on the east coast, enjoy the Snow!

No comments: