Sunday, March 9, 2008

Windy Evening

Well it was one crazy evening last night. We had winds at 60 mph here in Connecticut. It was crazy. I was so freaked out. At one point in time the wind got so loud that it sounded like an airplane was diving low on the house. I actually ducked down on the couch because I thought the windows where going to blow in. The lights flickered on and off, and I could hear branches hitting the roof. This just went on all night. I was thankful I did not loose power.

This morning I got up to go outside and take in any damage. The only somewhat major problem I could find was a large branch came down and landed on the cable wire. So that is going to take some clean-up. Thank goodness my other half came home this morning from his Snowboarding trip to Utah.

No comments: